JOIN SAVE THE RAIN
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
No one person is going to end the water crisis on their own.
It is going to take a village and a partnership to generate that kind of change. Which is great, really. Because the best kind of change happens one person at a time – doing what they love for something they feel passionate about.
Before we can determine where to put you to work, we would love for you to choose the action / path that inspires you. So to start our relationship off right, we need to know a little about you.
The world always changes when ordinary people meet with extraordinary circumstances. So please, share your brilliant ideas with us about ways you think we can help more people get access to clean drinking water.
Ideas for Volunteering Locally:
- Host Campaign Fundraisers (see Fundraising Ideas)
- Recruit Teams for walks/runs
- Host IN HER SHOES gathering
- Research ‘Alternate Ways to Give’ opportunities
- Hand write thank you notes
- Translate student letters (must be fluent in written Swahili and English)
- Support our Social Media Team (SM Marketing experience preferred)
- Support our Media Team (Photoshop experience required)
In Tanzania Volunteer Criteria:
- Permaculture / sustainable agriculture specialist